What can you visit in the area?
- Mt. Fuji 5th Station
This is the starting point for climbing Mt. Fuji at 2,300 meters above sea level. Fun fact: the Mt. Fuji 5th Stage Post Office exists and many visitors send postcards from there.
- Hakone Ropeway
Along the 30-minute Hakone Ropeway ride, you will be able to see the active sulfur fields of the Owakudani Valley. Depending on the conditions on the day, you may also enjoy views of Lake Ashinoko and Mount Fuji.
- Komagatake Ropeway
Depending on the conditions on the day, you can see panoramic views of Lake Ashinoko and Mt. Fuji from Komagatake Ropeway’s upper station. You can find Hakone Shrine Mototsumiya at the peak of Komagatake.
- Lake Ashi
Also known as Ashinoko, this beautiful caldera lake is best enjoyed with a scenic cruise. On a good day, you may be able to see Mt. Fuji from the lake.
- Karuizawa is a resort town in the mountains near Nagano, Japan. We will pick you up from central Tokyo and travel to Karuizawa for a day full of shopping, scenic walks, and sightseeing. Visit Shiraito Falls, explore the old town center of Kyu-Karuizawa, and go cycling at Kumoba Pond. Customize the itinerary according to your interests and the season (skiing at Karuizawa Ski Resort is popular in winter).
- Maximize time in Karuizawa with a private tour
- Develop your own itinerary to match your interests
- Go shopping, see Shiraito Falls, and visit Kyu-Karuizawa
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
- And Many Other Places
* Please note that last minute reservations cannot be guaranteed. We also have a daily limit for tours, your tour will be confirmed when our staff sends you an email regarding your tour. For more information, please contact us directly.
There are no reviews yet.